Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Roma e cioccolato

I don't have much time to write, but I wanted to update everybody. Got tickets to rome today, 30 euro for the slow train which takes about 3 hours. I can deal with that. So exciting! And Alicyn, the one in my class, and this other girl Jennifer and I are going to Venice weekend after this, just for one day. I can't decide which day would be better because on Saturday there's a big festival for St. Giovane Battisto (John the Baptist), the patron saint of Florence, and on Sunday there's the Calcio Storico final.

Skipped Lingua Practica to get the tickets, gelato and go to the supermarket. I bought chocolate, chocolate pastries, and a kinder egg (also chocolate). They have Milka here, the best chocolate in all the world! Yay happy! But it's so hot today, I'm sure it will be melted by the time I get home.

Today the teacher told us that next week we'll learn past tense. I'm super excited. But the excercize book sucks. More on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home