Monday, May 21, 2007

Seventeen socks in a day


I did not finish mine, because I got lazy. I'll show you the other cool stuff I worked on instead later. It's been fun.

So far I have seventeen people down as being done with their socks. If you are on this list and shouldn't be, or should be and aren't, please email me soon so I can get the drawing underway and send the prize off.

Sandykins
Carola
Maia
Laurabell
Cece
Heather/Jr Mints
Paula
LizzieK8
Ann/clumberknits
Rachel/Raeknits
Pixieriot
Peri/lainch
Cindiluhu
Paula/bellystitch
Cynthia/Jespere
Jenneke/Nebbus
AuntieAnn

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5/21/2007 8:19 PM , Blogger sherriknits said...

Congrats to all who finished!

 
At 5/21/2007 8:44 PM , Blogger Alliesw said...

Yes, congratulations! I have seen some amazing socks!

 
At 5/22/2007 10:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for a fun challenge. Congratulations to everyone that finished or tried.

BTW, Auntie Ann finished hers too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home