Meme, two names I call myself
Nell of Nell Knits has tagged me with the Four Things thing. So here's a brief post before I show you the fabulous things flying off my needles.
I knit a sweater in nine days. Just gotta block and sew it up! Ohmigod wheeeeee!
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Docent (tour guide)
2. Hostess/macarena performer at Joe's Crab Shack
3. Undergraduate Research assistant
4. Graduate research assistant
B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Princess Bride
2. Lord of the Rings
3. The Incredibles
4. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
C) Four places I have lived
1. Suburbs of Washington, D.C.
2. Sasebo, Japan
3. San Diego
4. College Station, TX
D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Law and Order (original)
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
E) I have been on vacation:
F) Websites visited daily:
2. dearabby.com >_<
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Milk chocolate
2. Mom's sweet potato casserole (not the gross marshmellow kind!)
3. Chicken tempura
4. Chevre spreadable cheese, garlic and herb flavored.
H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At Dave's
2. someplace sunny
3. in a more comfortable desk chair
4. at my own graduation (can we skip ahead in time too?)
I) Four people I’m tagging with this questionnaire:
1. Auntie Ann
2. Pam of Lulah's Knits
3. Susie of the Knit Farm (just tryin to help you with your NaBlothingie!)
4. The Knotty Gnome
And since I hate to leave you guys without a picture, here's one of my Thanksgiving gathering. To tell you something about the size of this family... this was a small year.
Bonus points if you can find me.