Monday, November 27, 2006

Meme, two names I call myself

Nell of Nell Knits has tagged me with the Four Things thing. So here's a brief post before I show you the fabulous things flying off my needles.

I knit a sweater in nine days. Just gotta block and sew it up! Ohmigod wheeeeee!

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Docent (tour guide)
2. Hostess/macarena performer at Joe's Crab Shack
3. Undergraduate Research assistant
4. Graduate research assistant

B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Princess Bride
2. Lord of the Rings
3. The Incredibles
4. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

C) Four places I have lived
1. Suburbs of Washington, D.C.
2. Sasebo, Japan
3. San Diego
4. College Station, TX

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Law and Order (original)
2. House
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

E) I have been on vacation:
1. Paris
2. Berlin
3. Rome
4. Seoul

F) Websites visited daily:
1. email
2. dearabby.com >_<
3. Bloglines
4. Slate.com

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Milk chocolate
2. Mom's sweet potato casserole (not the gross marshmellow kind!)
3. Chicken tempura
4. Chevre spreadable cheese, garlic and herb flavored.

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At Dave's
2. someplace sunny
3. in a more comfortable desk chair
4. at my own graduation (can we skip ahead in time too?)

I) Four people I’m tagging with this questionnaire:
1. Auntie Ann
2. Pam of Lulah's Knits
3. Susie of the Knit Farm (just tryin to help you with your NaBlothingie!)
4. The Knotty Gnome

And since I hate to leave you guys without a picture, here's one of my Thanksgiving gathering. To tell you something about the size of this family... this was a small year.

Bonus points if you can find me.

4 Comments:

At 11/27/2006 9:59 AM , Blogger AuntieAnn said...

You got me! And I think I see you toward the back, toward the right, wearing a pink-ish shirt. Am I right?

 
At 11/28/2006 3:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"macarena performer"??
-Knastymike

 
At 11/28/2006 7:55 AM , Blogger Michael said...

Actually, I've never been to a Joe's Crab Shack. I don't like seafood, so I've never had the urge. I am familiar with gimmick or theme restraunts making their staff do silly/stupid things, though.

Like the Casa Ole birthday song. *sigh*

Also, it says "Michael", but this is Knastymike. I guess it uses my gmail account. Huh.

 
At 11/30/2006 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hate to break the "4 Comments"...

Nice choice on movies.

I like that it's four things and you don't have to rank them in any way. Much better than those "favorites" memes. I might have to do this one on my blog.

But where is the sweater photo? 9 days?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home