Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back to normal

(or as close to it as we usually get)

The internet has been working for all of fifteen minutes, and I feel sooooo much better. But, before I can get caught up on blogs I will be leaving town for about a week. Dave's having his high school reunion this weekend and it is my job to tell everyone how successful and well-known in his field he is. Hee hee.

Things have been moving quickly this week (which makes it even more annoying not to have the internet), and we now have a date, a site, and a honeymoon all in line. Squee!

Also: I heart chart B.



Smooshed but pretty! And way more interesting than chart A!

5 Comments:

At 7/19/2007 7:40 AM , Blogger Amelia said...

Liz, the veil is looking lovely. How exciting that you have a date and everything picked out! I want to be reading lots of wedding updates, here!!

 
At 7/19/2007 12:21 PM , Blogger Susie H said...

OK, GORGEOUS is the only word that comes to mind. That is going to be a stunner...

 
At 7/19/2007 3:38 PM , Blogger g-girl said...

wow...chart b is gorgeous! You've already set a date, have a location, and a honeymoon destination?? wonderful! :)

 
At 7/19/2007 9:05 PM , Blogger sherriknits said...

I've missed you! That veil is just beautiful and can I ever relate to how fun it is to change charts.

Can't wait to hear whatever you share about your plans. I'm kind of in wedding mode these days. :)

 
At 7/22/2007 8:37 PM , Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Lovely chart B! And plans! Squee!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home