Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Check it out, I'm definitely not a cannibal!

I totally stole this from Philoscifi's Livejournal, otherwise known as my boyfriend's old roommate. As I was filling out the questions I could kinda tell where it was going and what my result would be.

(sorry about the formatting, I tried! really I did!)

Your results:
You are Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
You are good at fixing things.
You are usually cheerful.
You appreciate being treated
with delicacy and specialness.

























Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
80%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
75%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
75%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
75%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
65%
Inara Serra (Companion)
50%
River (Stowaway)
50%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
40%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
15%
Alliance
10%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
0%


Click here to take the "Which Serenity character are you?" quiz...



On my last post Jane commented:

Liz, do you have a theory for the high numbers of knitters who are also history students/librarians and/or writers?

I keep waiting for a revelation (or a revolution)...

I've been thinking long and hard about this and am planning a post with an in-depth exploration of the question. I've noticed it too, and it would be fun to get a dialogue going.

I have some really top-quality knitting content for y'all but at the moment I'm hard at work on finals stuff. Not so hard at work that I can't find out which Serenity character I am, but whatever.

2 Comments:

At 12/14/2006 8:47 AM , Blogger Liz said...

Apparently something was up with the comments section... So I'm testing it out...

 
At 12/14/2006 11:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came up as Kaylee too, and she's the one who annoys me. Probably because she's the most "normal" character.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home